Arrival and Discharge
Where to Go When You Arrive
Patient Registration is located at the side entrance of the hospital. During emergencies please follow the signs to our Emergency Department .
Discharge / Where to Get Picked Up
Patients will be discharged under the covered area at the front of the hospital.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items with you:
- Drivers License or Picture ID
- All active medical insurance cards
- Social security card
- Contact information for an immediate family member
- Current list of ALL medications
- Living Will (if applicable)
We recommend to our over night patients that they bring:
- Rubber soled slippers
- Personal hygiene items like toiletries
What Not to Bring
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System cannot be held responsible for lost valuables. Please leave all jewelry, large amounts of money, and anything else of value to you at home.